Arboles UK Warranty
Products manufactured and supplied by Arboles UK Ltd, are warrantied against material or manufacturing faults for the duration of the warranty period subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The product must be purchased and installed within one of the following territories: The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- The product must be correctly installed and commissioned in accordance with the installation instructions for your product and must comply with all the current gas, water and electrical regulations.
- The guarantee period will commence from date of installation, unless the installation is made more than six months from the date on which the product was dispatched by us, in which case the guarantee period will commence six months from the date of Manufacture.
- The product must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s user instructions and inspected for ware and damage regularly. In the case of Emergency safety shower and eyewash assemblies, inspection and flow clarification should be conducted weekly and logged. Please see the installation instructions.
- During the warranty period any product or component which is proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture, will be repaired or replaced, providing that we have authorised or carried out the repair or replacement.
- We will not accept or reimburse the costs of any third party who undertakes any work carried on the product or fits parts, unless we have approved such work in advance of it being carried out.
- The warranty will not cover damage caused by vandalism, misuse or incorrect installation. Suspect product should be returned to Arboles UK Ltd for investigation and report. We reserve the right to insist that our decisions are final.
- The warranty period will not be extended even if we repair or replace any product or part.
- If we replace any component or product, the part or product removed will become our property.
- Any claim made under the terms and conditions of this guarantee must be made within the guarantee period.