We’re recruiting for a Sales Administrator / Order Fulfilment role.
Have a read of the below and if you fancy it, you know what to do! 👍
We’re looking for a new Hero to join our Customer Service team. Here at Arboles UK, we are fanatical about customer service. You’ll work within our office based team in Bolton with responsibility for guiding our customer orders through our systems within our delivery timelines. Working with our Sage system to maintain customer databases, assigning stock on orders where needed and despatching orders You’ll be responsible for our pre-order data section, managing card transactions, spreadsheet updates and reporting to ensure stock levels and customer experience is consistent. Customer service is at the core of the Arboles UK and we work hard to continuously improve that experience.
Arboles UK are looking for a customer focussed Sales Administrator to join our busy operation who provide excellent customer service. If you’re enthusiastic about continually improving customers experience and working alongside other helpful, engaging & knowledgeable team mates then we’d love to hear about how your skills, experience and values match our Sales Administrator profile.
- Calm under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft packages; Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel & web based apps. CRM exposure would be very useful
- Sage / accounting software experience would be useful
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Attention to detail is a must
- Incredible and proven customer service skills
- Strong in building relationships with customers and cross-department and remote collaboration
- Maintain accuracy of stock, finance & customer data, payment processing
- Exposure to international shipping would be useful
- Professional manner
- Willingness to learn
A day as an Arboles UK | Sales Administrator:
We strive to offer the best customer service we can. Our entire operation works to continually improve the Arboles UK experience for our customers, from increasing product range and performance, to addressing customer concerns such as availability, project management and improving our internal systems to advance our service. Your days will be varied but some of the key tasks you’ll be responsible for are:
- Maintaining accuracy of stock, finance, and customer data in customer accounts.
- Working closely with the team to report any issues and improve customer experience.
- Processing orders, producing appropriate documentation, packing orders and arranging despatch
- Weekly reporting on admin stage activity
- Payment processing using our payment options.
- Problem solving to ensure stock accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- General Arboles UK customer service enquiries from technical and sales call/emails.
Working at Arboles UK:
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Career progression
- Professional development
- Birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Full training
Email us on email@example.com